Department of Economics
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
1725 State St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
- ECO 120: Global Macroeconomics
- ECO 230: Business and Economics Research and Communication
- ECO 301: Money and Banking
- ECO 305: Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECO 307: Introductory Econometrics
- ECO 400: Monetary Theory and Policy
- BUS 735: Business Decision Making and Research Methodology
- Macroeconomics of expectations
- Monetary policy
- Fiscal policy
- Scholarship of teaching and learning
Find my published and working papers on my Research page.
I joined the UW-La Crosse Department of Economics in Fall 2009 after completing my Ph.D. in Economics at Indiana University. I regularly teach multiple sections of introductory level macroeconomics, upper-level undergraduate courses related to macroeconomics and econometrics, and I have taught quantitative research methods in UW-L's MBA program. My primary area of research interest is in macroeconomics and I also occasionally contribute to the scholarship of teaching and learning. I am originally from La Crosse, WI, and I attended UW-La Crosse as an undergraduate student. I am very happy to be working and living back in my hometown and at the university that always felt like home.
Learn more about me on my Biography page.